The most fundamental aggression to ourselves, the most fundamental harm we can do to ourselves, is to remain ignorant by not having the courage and the respect to look at ourselves honestly and gently.
Since I already replied it with Fyodor, I will reply it with Asmita, this time :)
1. Name of your muse: Asmita, the Virgo Gold Saint
2. One picture you like best of your muse’s FC:
3. Two headcanons you have for your muse that you have never told anyone:
Asmita is particularly found of the sound of water. He sees it as something relaxing and it often put the Virgo Saint at ease. It isn’t hard to find him meditating by the lake near the Sanctuary. The sound of flowing water along with tibetan singing bows’ sound is his favorite one.
During his days in Jamir, he would often help Hakurei with daily-life duties, siince Shion, Yuzuriha and Tokusa were still too young to do so.
Extra headcanon: Asmita sometimes uses some jewelry, specially bracellets and earings.
4. Three things your muse loves doing in their free time:
Spending time with Defteros
5. Four people that your muse “loves”:
His master, Altar Hakurei
6. Three fond childhood memories:
The time when he lived with poor monks in India
His first meeting with Ahimsa
His arrival in Jamir
7. One thing they’d go through heaven or hell to save/change:
Athena. And if he could save something/someone else, Defteros and Ahimsa.
8. Tag 10 people to do the same:
Sorry if you’d already been tagged~
Already tagged a lot of people on Fyodor, so I will not tag anyone, this time xD I mean, except for never-the-second because I wanna read it lol.